A collection of student's work:
Stimulate a students' interest and provide them with entertaining, authentic tasks and they will reward you with some outstanding pieces of work!
Why save the fun tasks till the end of the topic, term or year??
Students enjoy being involved in their learning. Encourage them to teach others. Make a movie, sing a song, construct a model... the list is endless! Allow students to show you what they have learnt. Give them some flexibility and you will be amazed with the results!
Check out a snap shot of what students can achieve!
- About Kylie Taig
- Ditch the phone
- eLearning in the Classroom
- Expanding Learning Horizons 2010
- Expanding Learning Horizons 2009
- MAV Conference 2009
- ATiEC 2009
- TeachMeet Melbourne
- Victorian English Teachers Association - Mobile Learning
- Differentiating with the aid of Technology >
- VITTA 2013 >
- Blackboard Leadership Breakfast
- IPSHA - Today's Learners - Our Digital Life
- Know students and how they learn:
- Know the content and how to teach it:
- Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning:
- Create and maintain safe, and supportive learning environments:
- Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning:
- Engage in professional learning and reflection:
- Contribute to the school and professional community:
- My Journey - Microsoft HQ
- ISTE 2012
- Blackboard World 2012
- Positive Education
- Professional Reflection >