Christmas is here!
Squishy Circuits use conductive and insulating play dough to teach the basics of electrical circuits in a fun, hands-on way. There’s no need for breadboards or soldering – just add batteries and our pre-made doughs (or make your own dough with the provided recipes). Let your creations come to life as you light them up with LEDs, make noises with buzzers, and spin with the motor.
Here are some sites and ideas to help you along your journey. Make sure you post your creations - and be sure to check in and see what other students are up to!
Quick Start Guide:
Conductive Dough: (Included in your pack!)
Please share your Squish Circuit adventures here!
- About Kylie Taig
- Ditch the phone
- eLearning in the Classroom
- Expanding Learning Horizons 2010
- Expanding Learning Horizons 2009
- MAV Conference 2009
- ATiEC 2009
- TeachMeet Melbourne
- Victorian English Teachers Association - Mobile Learning
- Differentiating with the aid of Technology >
- VITTA 2013 >
- Blackboard Leadership Breakfast
- IPSHA - Today's Learners - Our Digital Life
- Know students and how they learn:
- Know the content and how to teach it:
- Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning:
- Create and maintain safe, and supportive learning environments:
- Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning:
- Engage in professional learning and reflection:
- Contribute to the school and professional community:
- My Journey - Microsoft HQ
- ISTE 2012
- Blackboard World 2012
- Positive Education
- Professional Reflection >